1235 Aluminum Coil China Suppliers
With a minimum content of 99.35%, the 1235 alloy has become the most common foil alloy on the market today. It’s fairly high aluminum content makes it an excellent alloy for a variety of industrial and food service markets. In the annealed states, it’s very malleable allowing for easy workability and formability. A very similar alloy to 1145 as it contains almost the exact same chemical composition and the same physical attributes. At times, it can be used as a substitute for the 1145 alloy, which is becoming less common in the market today.
|Coil ID||75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400mm, 508mm or negotiable|
|Coil OD||per customer’s request|
|Alloy or not||non-alloy/pure aluminum|
|Standard||JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, DIN, EN|
|Surface||powder coated, anodized polishing, mirror finish, diamond , tread, brushed, wood grain, stucco embossed|
|Property||anti-corrosion, heat resistant|
|Production process||cold rolled|
|Application||storage device, decoration, pressure vessels ,etc|
|Coil weight||2 tons|
|Package||covered with a layer of plastic film and cardboard, packed on the wooden pallets, bound with iron belt, loaded in the containers.|
Chemical Composition of 1235 Aluminum Coil
Features of 1235 Aluminum Coil
- Level and smooth on the surface of the sheet,
- The sheets’ surface is clean without any corrosion, oil stains, puckering slits, scratches visible striation, rolled marks, shaken traces, cross grain or other defects.
- No shipping spots, rolled marks, abrasive marks or dark lines.
- No yellowish oil stains, bubbles or seams.
Applications of 1235 Aluminum Coil
- Chemical and food handling
- Sheet metal
- Hollow ware
- Heat exchangers
- Capacitor shell,
- Electrolytic capacitor foil
- Food packing foil